Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Edit: Birthday at the Corn Maze

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes and gifts last Monday.  After work Spencer and I took the train to Provo and visited a corn maze. I’ve never been to one and it was the perfect day and timing for this kind of outing.

Pumpkin

Truth be told, we’ve been going through some rough couple of weeks and October has been tiring and frustrating experience.  We moved out of our apartment and we are currently staying at my cousins home while trying to find someone to take over our lease and hunting for a save place for me to live. All this started at the end of September, after three weeks of daily asthma attacks whenever I was in our apartment and painful sleepless nights, it was time for me to escape the toxic environment and break our lease.

Our next door neighbor kept sneaking in a dog into the pet-free building, the management did not clean the hallways and stairs for more than two months, not to mention the ever present smell of people smoking pot.

CornMaze

CornMaze2

CornMaze1


Wishing everyone a good week.
HappySundayNina

No comments :

Post a Comment