Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spring Capsule Wardrobe 2018

Wow, this time around I'm having a lot more color in my capsule pieces.  The usual navy blue, black, white, a little bit of olive green and three statement pieces in red:
a red maxi dress,
a red long sleeve top,
and a red graphic t-shirt.

The dress and the graphic t-shirt are actually the only new items that made it into my closet this year.  It's a surprise to me too that they are red, but they both make me happy.


I already own the maxi dress in white. It's one of my favourite dresses and now I'm glad I have it in two very different colors. Since the maxi dress is so long, I look forward to wear it with tights, boots and a little jacket this spring.  This should keep me nice and warm.




Here are my Spring pieces:


J A C K E T S   (3)
1 - black peacoat
2 - olive green parker
3 - jean jacket

S H O R T    S L E E V E    T O P S   (3)
4 - grey lace t-shirt
5 - white/blue striped t-shirt
6 - red SLC graphic t-shirt

L O N G    S L E E V E    T O P S   (8)
7 - black mockneck shirt
8 - red mockneck shirt 
9 - navy blue v-neck sweater
10 - flowy navy cardigan
11 - dark blue cardigan
12 - navy blue shirt
13 - olive green v-neck sweater
14 - cream knit sweater

D R E S S E S   (2)
15 - navy blue pleated dress
16 - red maxi dress

B O T T O M S   (4)
17 - white jeans
18 - indigo jeans
19 - mid wash mom jeans
20 - black slacks

S H O E S   (5)
21 - black chunky heel boots
22 - white tennis shoes
23 - black boots NICORA
24 - black lace up heeled boots NICORA
25 - brown loafers

ACCESSORIES   (6)
26 - everyday jewelry
27 - sunglasses
28 - blue striped scarf
29 - black beanie
30 - black skinny belt
31 - black gloves
32 - ???
33 - ???

Thanks for reading and happy Spring!

   ♡ Nina

No comments :

Post a Comment