Sunday, January 4, 2015

Blogging Anniversary.

Hello friends and Happy New Year.  This week, my blog celebrated it's 1st Anniversary and today I wanted to think back on all the Sunday posts and Monday recipes of 2014.  In the fist two months of blogging, I was only posting about lifestyle and health related topics, but then I got the courage to post recipes of the things I love to eat.  I really enjoy sharing these recipes here, because it lets me show all the yummy things that I can eat and I can also show that vegan cooking isn't gross or a form of extreme dieting.  I know that I still have a lot of things to improve, but I will keep on working in that direction.







This year has been a rather turbulent year of my life and one I will never forget!  So many beautiful moments and amazing experiences, but also so many heartbreaking and literally breathtaking ones when I felt helpless and couldn't breathe for hours or days.  I’ve loved harder and cried harder than any other time in my life, and it humbles me.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog or left a comment.  I really appreciate it.

I have the feeling that 2015 is going to be pretty incredible.
Here is to a beautiful new year!


♡ Nina

No comments :

Post a Comment