Sunday, June 6, 2021

Summer 2021 Capsule Wardrobe ☀️

Finally summer!  My favorite season.  And at least for me, the easiest season to select my capsule pieces.

I won’t have to worry about being uncomfortably cold.  Always a concern for me for much of the year. 

As an added bonus, this summer I’m emerging from the pandemics isolation.  

All the more reason to celebrate and to set aside the 2020 loungewear.  







  "Do the best you can until you know better.
           Then when you know better, do better."            

                                                 by Maya Angelou              
                                                                                                                                           



 


CAPSULE     INTENTIONS

- from wishlist additions only 
- purchase new socks  



S U M M E R   2 0 2 1   C A P S U L E   W A R D R O B E

So, let's have a look at my summer capsule. 
(I mark 'new' additions to my capsule with a * and new second hand pieces with **.  Additionally, I don't count accessories towards the 33 pieces of my capsule, but I will list them here anyways.)

JACKETS       

- white jean jacket
- light blue jean jacket
- tan knit poncho

TOPS  

- white camisole
- white adventure top
- cream tank blouse
- white lace tank
- white printed button down
- black linen tunic


LONG SLEEVE TOPS   

- white sweater cardigan
- light pink sweater cardigan
- black sweater
- white ruffle blouse
- white lace blouse

DRESSES   +   SKIRTS  

- white lace dress
- light blue jumpsuit* (for the beach + yoga) 
- black jumpsuit (for the beach + yoga)
- blue mini dress 
- leopard print skirt
- white eyelet skirt set
- blue mini skirt 

BOTTOMS   

- cream/tan houndstooth pants 
- white jeans
- cream jeans
- mid wash high waisted jeans
- tan shorts

SHOES   

- black boots
- white sneakers
- white heeled sandals
- brown sandals
- black flats

ACCESSORIES   

- everyday jewelry
- sunglasses
- gray camera bag
- white and braided brown belt
- cream felt hat
- tan adventure hat


Thanks for checking out my summer capsule.  I hope you could find some inspiration for your own.  😃 

   ♡ Nina

No comments :

Post a Comment