Sunday, December 5, 2021

Winter 2021 Capsule Wardrobe 🌲

Since 2015 I have been keeping a seasonal capsule wardrobe according to the rules of the minimalist fashion challenge Project 333.  I love the simplicity of this system and I'm absolutely NOT done learning from the process.  

This is my first winter capsule while full time traveling in the Airstream.  I'm happy I have a system in place that keeps my working wardrobe small so that all my clothes now fit in my tiny, tiny rv closet while also keeping me warm enough for this winter's adventures. 



In this picture I'm at White Sands National Park in New Mexico enjoying the crisp white sand of the desert sand dunes.







  "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a
           camper, which is kind of the same thing."            

                                                 - Unknown
                                                                                                                                           



 


CAPSULE     INTENTIONS

With every capsule season I set a few intentions I like to let roll around in my mind and work on.  This time it's the following things.
- create a 2022 clothing wishlist
- no clothings purchases until April 2022
- publish my closet inventory 
- photograph my current capsule setup in the Airstream



W I N T E R   2 0 2 1   C A P S U L E   W A R D R O B E

So, let's have a look at my winter capsule. 
(I mark 'new' additions to my capsule with a * and new second hand pieces with **.  Additionally, I don't count accessories towards the 33 pieces of my capsule, but I will list them here anyways.)

JACKETS       

- cream peacoat
- green jacket
- white jean jacket
- red corduroy jacket
- teal fleece sweatshirt
- tan knit poncho
- green vest cardigan

TOPS  

- white sleeveless polo
- white Alumalina graphic tee*
- cream lace blouse
- white adventure shirt

LONG SLEEVE TOPS   

- light pink sweater cardigan
- black cardigan
- cream turtleneck sweater
- tan lightweight turtleneck sweater
- green sweatshirt
- mustard yellow sweatshirt
- blue tunic
- white ruffle blouse
- white lace blouse
- white lace shirt

DRESSES   +   SKIRTS  

- navy blue dress
- black tennis skirt

BOTTOMS   

- cream/tan houndstooth pants 
- white jeans
- cream jeans
- high waisted jeans
- blue jeans

SHOES   

- black boots
- silver sneakers
- heeled winter boots
- brown riding boots
- tan booties
- brown sandals
- black flats

ACCESSORIES   

- everyday jewelry
- sunglasses
- white scarf
- gray camera bag/black handbag
- white and braided brown belt
- cream felt hat
- black beanie
- black gloves


Thanks for checking out my new capsule.  I hope you could find some inspiration for your own.  😃 

   ♡ Nina

No comments :

Post a Comment